Documents required for sport visa
All documentation in Azerbaijan language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English
ATTENTION! There’s the additional list of documents for minors specified in the “Minor citizens” section.
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 1 photograph
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (in two columns of the application form). If the applicant is under age the form must be signed by one of the parents or tutors.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the VisaMetric Italy Visa center or downloaded on our web-site.
2. OFFICIAL INVITATION FROM THE ITALIAN NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE (C.O.N.I.)
confirming the applicant’s participation in the sporting event and containing the request of the corresponding visa issue. The invitation must contain the name of the sportive event, its period and duration, the name of the sportive organization or team with the list of personal data and the team-members’ status.
3. LETTER FROM THE AZERBAIJAN SPORTS FEDERATION
4. DOCUMENTS REGARDING RESIDENCE IN ITALY (if it is not specified in an invitation letter)
5. PERSONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES which are to cover the expenses of the whole period of stay in Italy and other Schengen countries:
AN INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD (the original and a copy), and the original of the BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the state of the client’s bank account (in any currency), his/her Surname, Name, Patronymic and the card number. In case of presenting a nominal international credit card the cash-dispenser cheque (valid within three days) can be applied instead of the bank certificate;
6. INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE:
(original and copy) valid throughout the territory of Schengen countries. The policy must cover all the period of stay in Italy + 15 days corridor. The minimal amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 Euro.
Health insurance can be purchased directly at the VisaMetric Italy Visa Сenter.
7. BOTH WAYS TICKET RESERVATION
with fixed dates in case of travelling by plane, train or regular bus.
OR In case of traveling by car the following documents are necessary:
• the original and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate,
• the original and a copy of the «greencard» insurance,
• the original and a copy of the driver’s license,
• if the vehicle is rented, the original and a copy of the vehicle rent agreement.
- An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport. Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
- All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
- The identity card and copy.
9. Guest declaration (you can find it in Application forms)
All documentation in Azerbaijan language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English.
The above mentioned list includes the minimal set of documents necessary for submission. It doesn’t mean that with the presence of all these documents the visa issue is being obligatory or automatic. Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to require additional documentation.