Document requirements for Tourist Visa
All documentation in Azeri language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English
ATTENTION! There’s the additional list of documents for minors specified in the “Minor citizens“ section.
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 1 photograph.
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (in two columns of the application form). If the applicant is under age the form must be signed by one of the parents or tutors.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the VisaMetric Italian Visa Center or downloaded on our web-site.2. INVITATION LETTER
signed by the citizen of Italy or the foreigner legally residing in Italy and THE COPY OF ID DOCUMENT OF THE INVITING PERSON with his/her personal data and signature:• a passport or an ID document (carta d’identita) for the citizens of Italy (copy),
• a residence permit (permesso di soggiorno) for the foreigners residing in Italy (copy).For relatives, except all above mentioned, the originals and copies of documents proving the sibling connection should be also applied (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.)
HOTEL RESERVATION (with mentioned address, telephone numbers of the hotel, period of stay, names and surnames of ALL applicants).
original and copy of the official RENT AGREEMENT and the confirmation of the rent payment. The renter must apply his/her ID document.If the applicant plans to stay in other countries of the Schengen area as well – the corresponding hotel confirmations must be applied.3. EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION:
• Employer Declaration:
on the employer headed paper, with the company’s official stamp, indicating: full address, office phone number and registration details of the company; personal details of the applicant, date of start of employment, job description, salary.
The Employer Declaration must be dated no later than one month the day the visa application is being filed.For private entrepreneurs:
– declaration on headed paper in original and stamped with the official
personal stamp of the entrepreneur, specifying the entrepreneur position.
For employees of private entrepreneurs- declaration on headed paper in original and stamped with the official
personal stamp of the entrepreneur, specifying the salary of the applicant.For retirees:• the original and a copy of the pension certificate.For schoolchildren and students:• sealed educational establishment certificate (if the visa is requested during the academic period the client must submit the permit of the educational establishment confirming the absence from the lessons). The certificate is valid within one month.In case of absence of official employment:• written signed statement illustrating the applicant’s economic status. The confirming documentation can be attached.4. PERSONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES which are to cover the expenses of the whole period of stay in Italy and other Schengen countries:
AN INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD (the original and a copy), and the original of the BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the state of the client’s bank account (in any currency), his/her Surname, Name, Patronymic and the card number.
In case of presenting a nominal international credit card the cash-dispenser cheque (valid within three days) can be applied instead of the bank certificate;OR
BANK GUARANTEE (fidejussione bancaria) in original and copy.
5. INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE:
(original and copy) valid throughout the territory of Schengen countries. The policy must cover all the period of stay in Italy + 15 days corridor. The minimal amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 Euro.
Health insurance can be purchased directly at the VisaMetric Italian Visa Сenter.6. BOTH WAYS TICKET RESERVATION
with fixed dates in case of travelling by plane, train or regular bus.OR In case of traveling by car the following documents are necessary:
• the original and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate,
• the original and a copy of the «greencard» insurance,
• the original and a copy of the driver’s license,
• if the vehicle is rented, the original and a copy of the vehicle rent agreement.7. Documents confirming economic status (presented optionally):
• documents confirming the property ownership or other sources of income (original and copy),
• a deposit account statement.8. PASSPORTS:
• An international passport and copies of its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport. Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
All documentation in Azerbaijani language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English.
The above mentioned list includes the minimal set of documents necessary for submission. It doesn’t mean that with the presence of all these documents the visa issue is being obligatory or automatic.
Diplomatic Mission reserves the right to require additional documentation.