Document requirements for student visa
Matriculation according to the instructions of the Ministry of Education of Italy (M.I.U.R.)
For the students enrolled for the academic year 2017/2018 who have requested pre-registration in the Consular Chancellery
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 1 photo
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (in two columns of the application form).
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION
according to the instructions brought out by the Ministry of Education of Italy (M.I.U.R.).
3. DOCUMENTS CERTIFYING THE ACQUIRED EDUCATION authenticated by the Italian Embassy in Baku.
4. DOCUMENTS REGARDING RESIDENCE IN ITALY:
- HOST UNIVERSITY STATEMENT confirming the applicant’s accommodation for the whole period of stay in Italy;
• the original and a copy of the OFFICIAL CONTRACT OF TENANCY and CONFIRMED RENT PAYMENT, the landlord should present a copy of his ID card (contract of tenancy for one month OR hotel booking for two weeks)
• INVITATION LETTER of a standart pattern certifying the existence of accommodation for all visa applicants with the copy of the passport (or an ID card) of the inviting person.
5. FINANCIAL GUARANTEES
for the whole period of stay in Italy (448.07 Euro per month, or 5 824.91Euro per year at 13 months of the academic year): the existence of funds for staying in Italy must be confirmed by the availability of the personal or parental financial guarantees (the bank account statement and the international bank card, or the financial support provided by the Italian institutions (Universities, local government, or foreign bodies acknowledged by the Diplomatic Representation); the financial guarantees in the form of the bank warranty, cash, or the letters of sponsorship formed by third parties shall not be accepted.
6. CONFIRMATION OF EXISTENCE OF ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES for the return back to Azerbaijan:
The amount of funds for the return ticket should be added to the main amount of 5824,91 Euro.
7. HEALTH INSURANCE
(in original and copy) issued by the INA-Assitalia insurance company for the whole period of stay in Italy,
International health insurance (in original and copy) issued in Azerbaijan and valid throughout the territory of Schengen countries covering 8 days of stay in Italy. The minimum amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 Euro.
8. TICKET RESERVATION (one-way ticket reservation is accepted).
- An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport. Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The ID card and photocopy.
All documentation in Azerbaijan language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English.
The above mentioned list includes the minimal set of documents necessary for submission. It doesn’t mean that with the presence of all these documents the visa issue is being obligatory or automatic.
Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to require additional documentation.