Document requirements for business visa
All documentation in Azerbaijan language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 1 photograph
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (in two columns of the application form).
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the VisaMetric Italy Visa center.
from an Italian Company or from the foreign branch of an Italian Company or from the Italian branch of an international company, and A COPY OF A PASSPORT OR ID CARD of an italian company representative (according to the Company’s Chamber of Commerce certificate) who has signed the invitation letter (copy of the pages that contain his/her personal data and signature). The original of the Invitation Letter must be sent directly to the interested party or the enterprise which employees are being invited.
The Invitation Letter must contain the following information:
1. Full names of the invited applicants, their positions and the name of the Ukrainian company.
2. Dates of the trip, invitation’s validity period
3. Types of activity that is to be performed in Italy (e.g. factory visits, free internships, merchandize order etc.) and the location that is going to be visited.
4. The name of the Italian enterprise or the physical entity that bears the expenses connected with the stay in Italy.
5. The invitation must be printed on the official form of the enterprise with legible and full signature of the official representative of the Company (according to the Chamber of Commerce certificate)
6. The invitation must state that the inviting part is aware of the criminal responsibility that it bears in case of violation of the migratory law by the invited applicants (Law №286 on 25.07.1998, art.12)
7. For family members who accompany the applicant (spouses, minor children) the touristic trip purpose must be mentioned.
Besides, it is necessary to present copies of any commercial correspondence, contracts or recent invoices regarding the last transactions (if there is a history of business relations).
3. COMPANY’S CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CERTIFICATE (visura camerale)
or the Registration Certificate from the Italian Chamber of Commerce (Certificato d’iscrizione alla Camera di Commercio). The certificate is valid within 6 months.
4. HOTEL RESERVATION or the declaration from an inviting company that provides the accomodation in Italy
(with mentioned address, telephone numbers of the hotel, period of stay, names and surnames of ALL applicants). When the accommodation is provided by the inviting company, the property owner or renter must apply the declaration proving this fact, and his/her ID document.
5. Employment confirmation:
- CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT printed on the official form of the Employer, with the telephone numbers, address, personal data and data of registration of the Employer, date of appointment of Employee, occupied position and income (including the indication of the monthly salary for the last 6 months). The certificate should contain dates of the business trip and the confirmation of the position maintenance after the end of the business trip. The certificate is valid within one month.
- REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE of the company, sealed with a wet stamp of the Employer.
For private entrepreneurs:
• the original and a copy of the registration certificate,
OR • the tax inspection certificate describing the last six months’ income or the private entrepreneur tax declaration for the last accounting period (according to the private entrepreneur’s single tax group) with the stamp or the quittance of the tax administration.
For employees of private entrepreneurs:
• employment certificate with the indication of the last six months’ income, • a copy of the Employer registration certificate, sealed with the Employer’s stamp.
In case when the documents are submitted by journalists, representatives of the radio-, television-, cinematic groups there must be:
1. Employment certificate with documentation proving the professional belonging;
2. FOR JOURNALISTS OF PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT:
- certificate (or ID card) of one of the following associations: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine, Independent Media Trade Union of Ukraine, Kyiv Independent Media Trade Union, Academy of Ukrainian Press, Regional Press Development Institute, Culture Employees Trade Union of Ukraine, proving the applicant’s journalist specialty;
- Employer written request regarding the trip purpose printed on the official form with the Employer’s stamp.
3. FOR MODELS:
- An invitation letter from a model agency,
- Certificate from a Ukrainian model agency confirming the applicant’s qualification as a model.
6. PERSONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES which are to cover the expenses of the whole period of stay in Italy and other Schengen countries:
AN INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD (the original and a copy), and the original of the BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the state of the client’s bank account (in any currency), his/her Surname, Name, Patronymic and the card number. In case of presenting a nominal international credit card the cash-dispenser cheque (valid within three days) can be applied instead of the bank certificate;
The visa applicant must confirm the existence of his/her personal financial guarantees even if the inviting part covers the expenses connected with his stay in Italy.
7. INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE:
(original and copy) valid throughout the territory of Schengen countries. The policy must cover all the period of stay in Italy + 15 days corridor. The minimal amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 Euro.
Health insurance can be purchased directly at the VisaMetric Italy Visa Center.
8. BOTH WAYS TICKET RESERVATION
with fixed dates in case of travelling by plane, train or regular bus.
OR In case of traveling by car the following documents are necessary:
• the original and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate,
• the original and a copy of the «greencard» insurance,
• the original and a copy of the driver’s license,
• if the vehicle is rented, the original and a copy of the vehicle rent agreement.
- An international passport and copies of its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport. Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
- All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
- The identity card and its copy.
All documentation in Azerbaijan language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English.
The above mentioned list includes the minimal set of documents necessary for submission. It doesn’t mean that with the presence of all these documents the visa issue is being obligatory or automatic. Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to require additional documentation.